goodbye europe

delft winter
i arrived on a cold winter day

delft spring
enjoyed the flowers during spring

delft summer
and tanned under the summer sun


So my 6 months long adventure in Europe has ended. I've been back in Malaysia for 5 days now, and everything just feel the same as before i left. The newspaper still prints the same old issues, the radio still plays the same type of music and the people aint much different. again, i'd like to remind myself it was just a short 6 months even if it felt like a whole lifetime over there. Things might've stayed the same, but I'd like to think that i've changed for the better. I've explored lots of new places, learnt alot more about the world we live in, but most importantly, met alot of great people. I've turned so ignorant in my circle of comfort and never expected travelling to be such a life-changing experience.

i miss riding my bike on those cobblestone roads, lying on the green grass while watchin the ducks swim in the canals and the way people are just so unmaterialistic and content with life. There are so many things i miss but am happy to be back at the same time. Yesterday felt like a dream, am very thankful for today and optimistic for the future. watch out melbourne, i'll be back in a week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment