grateful for all that i have

candlelight

The hostage drama in Manila was shocking. Seeing bloodshed in movies and video games is so different from watching it live on the news channel, knowing that its actually happening in real life. Personally I thought the police did a horrible horrible job. I understand that any person would be scared shitless yadda yadaa but those attempts at breaking in was outright pathetic. Felt SO much like vomitting when I saw the spray of gunshots through the window, knowing someone was behind there and even more when a body was pushed through the front door of the bus. It was like watching a really really bad dream and was praying so hard that no one else would get hurt. My heart goes out to the innocent lives lost. Dear friends; i'm glad you're with me today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment