the week in august

emo post just bear with me. i feel so mentally and physically exhausted these days. As life throws more rocks at me, i get irritated at people much easier, seriously demotivated to do anything and the sleeves of my sweater gets wet too. I'm living by Barney Stinsons's motto though:  

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead".

Being awesome isint easy. But heres a peek into 5 good awesome things, just as a reminder to myself.

1) the thicker folder cost me more than 3 times cheaper than the thinner one. wert?

0508

2) oh i got my coffee fix. Coffee in the nederlands was horrible. and horribly expensive. Then theres the exception when the italian boy made espresso. Divine.

0908

3) got my sushi fix too. come into my mouth you little critters.

1208

4) participated in the superstudio design competition for my 2nd year in a row. it was great fun to be working with hong again this year and wk where loads of random and (most of the time) nonsensical ideas were tossed about. the brief this year was to rejuvenate invisible spaces in the city through the theme of play. we took inspiration from the ted talk by jane mcgonigal (watch it and LOL! with me) and had the citizens of melbourne embark on their own epic adventure. let's just say we're one step away from an epic win. pray for us =D

1508

1608

5) the class is designing conceptual bridges for the semester. at the moment mine is less than awesome but just being able to attend such a challenging and interesting class conjures rainbows in front of my eyes.

1708



Whats keeping us from being awesome? i can tell what's mine but why cant i just overcome it?

2 comments:

  1. omg heap, ur blog should be nominated for some kinda hidden gem award...so beautiful and cute and artistic! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankies hongs!! heart heart heart. XD

    you.. (cough).. make me.. (cough cough) blush... (heart attack) HAHAHHA

    ReplyDelete